We’ve combined Pilates and TRX training in order to provide a more challenging, fresh and fun new way in which to exercise. With the combination of these two classes, the possibilities are endless!
(Our group classes contain a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 people)
Doing sports and everyday exercises require our bodies to move in various planes. Suspension training enables you to do multi-planar exercises, just the way we do in every movement we produce. It does not require that you sit down and do an exercise focused on one isolated muscle in a single plane.
Sitting down while doing exercises lessens the opportunity to develop postural and stabilizing muscles that are critical for effective movement.
Another cool thing about the TRX is that it can involve multiple muscle groups during a single exercise, making several muscles synergistic (the focus area) and work together as a single unit. This increases muscle coordination and strength.
The Benefits of TRX Suspension Training;
- It’s great for all levels. Anyone can use TRX due to its versatility. TRX suspension workouts will not only improve your muscle strength, but also your cardiovascular endurance.
- It helps you reach any goal. Use to improve sports performance, lose weight, gain strength, rehab an injury, train for a marathon, and more.
- It’s functional. It’s designed to carry everywhere and meets the demands of daily activities.
- You stand to train. People sit too much and have sedentary lifestyles. This allows you to get off your butt.
- It’s all core all the time. TRX requires you to constantly remain engaged and stable throughout your entire body.
- Because of its’ suspended nature, TRX suspension training is very low impact and means that your joints are not put under stress. In turn, this means that there is a low risk of injury, allowing you to train as hard as you wish with less risk of causing or agitating a pre-existing injury.
By combing TRX suspension training with other activities, you will be able to get a great workout in a fun and new way. Which is why we have added TRX training to our Pilates classes.