(Our group classes contain a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 people)
Find your balance of strength and flexibility in our yoga PRIVATE and GROUP classes
Yoga engages the mind, body and soul on a journey to greater self-awareness. Building strength as well as flexibility creates space to allow you to deepen your mental, physical and emotional alertness. Yoga provides a refuge, where you can experience freedom and release from daily stresses and strains. Yoga philosophy originated in ancient India as a mental, physical and spiritual discipline, and has developed into a form of exercise that is accessible to everyone, at any age or fitness level.
Hatha Vinyasa Yoga is a flowing style of asana (pose) practice that will revitalize you from head to toe. Follow your breath into movement to find balance between ease and effort, heating and cooling, being active and passive, with attention to physical alignment and mental awareness.
Your instructors are all fully qualified and have been practicing yoga internationally and locally for many years. They have explored many different styles with a focus on all different population groups.
Who do we offer yoga to?
We offer yoga to Men and Women (all ages) & Children (from age 3 years and above).
Benefits of Yoga
- Improves flexibility, strength and balance
- Tones and stretches muscles
- Builds good posture
- Enhances sports performance
- Alleviates back and neck pain
- Improves breathing and lung capacity
- Stimulates internal organs and oxygenates the body
- Boosts metabolism, digestion and circulation
- Reduces stress and tension
- Promotes physical, mental and emotional well-being
- Assists in weight reduction and control
- Increases mental clarity and energy levels